Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meet my Arabic teacher

Featured Replies

He is so cute and I can listen to him speaking all day.. I think he is a Muslim so he may not be gay.. :(

He is so cute and I can listen to him speaking all day.. I think he is a Muslim so he may not be gay.. :(

You certainly have different tastes in who you consider to be cute!

^_^ I like teachers a lot... My English teacher in the middle school I still remember.. He was so cute and he would allow me to take make up tests. He looked a bit like an American movie actor Josh Lucas in Sweet Home Alabama.. I used to stare at his bulge while taking exams... He had very musky body odor though which I didn't like.. I sometimes missed classes so I could spent some alone time with him.. Lol..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.