Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Boy Thailand asks: Why are you Gay?

Featured Replies

Gay Boy Thailand asks: Why are you Gay?

 

Gay Boy Thailand updates their website almost daily...

a good website to visit view...and the "eye candy" is too :-)

 

http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/

 

 

Welcome

 

Thai and Asian boys.

Boy bands, pop stars and models.

A diary from gay life in Bangkok.

Stories about my Thai boyfriend and a gay novel.

 

 

On March 3rd...GBT asks:

 

http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand...-gay/#more-2538

 

"Why are you gay?

 

A woman asked me this recently. She was from the Philippines. She had to be, asking a question like that. I suspect she was annoyed I didn’t desire her as she stood on the street corner, pushing her cleavage up in my face.

 

Some possible answers:

 

1. God wanted me to be special.

 

2. Having children is over-rated.

 

3. I saw a Liberace show when I was a kid.

 

Liberace.jpg

 

4. Rent boys are cheaper.

 

5. My uncle was in the navy.

 

6. It is my protest against the heterosexual imperialist pig establishment.

 

7. I heard that to be gay is fashionable this year.

 

8. Why are you straight?

 

9. I am not gay but my boyfriend is.

 

10. Because the boys are so cute.

 

http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand...zine/#more-2564

 

Thaiboysarecute.jpg

 

thai-boy-kung.jpg

 

I told her #10. At least it made her smile."

 

along with many other topics ....and photos :-)

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.