Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A blessing and a curse

Featured Replies

Several months ago, I met this boy off of Craigslist. He is 18 yrs old, a senior in High School, latino. Our original "arrangement" for for a meeting for $40. He is tall, thin, smooth, with a big, fat uncut 8-incher. He lives just a couple of miles from me.. So far, sounds like a blessing..

Here is the "curse"--he is straight (in his mind, anyways). He texts me every couple of weeks when he is looking for some money. If I am available, he comes over, cums and goes. The problem is that total time from in the door til back out is less than 15 minutes. He comes in.. drops his pants.. (he is usually already semi-hard at this point. He loves to get sucked and/or fuck.. nothing else happens other than the occasional quick rub on my dick.. One time, he did kiss, which was very nice.

He never lasts very long. I assume it is mainly due to his inexperience, but he doesn't seem to know how to prolong it and make it last. If he is fucking, he is good for no more than 4-5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, it is nice for what it is, but am I wrong to want more than a fast and furious pump and go?

40.00 well you get what you pay for lol

Hmm. Think he might say yes to a home-cooked dinner ... soft lights ... a little wine ... Or would all that be too gay for him?

Never know who's susceptible to a nice seduction until you try.

Also, a little booze might slow his reflexes a bit. ^_^ Although the 18yo hormones are pretty much an irresistable force.

Educate him about this site and tell him what a normal escort experience might be. You might expand his horizons. You can help him create his profile.

How about some math:

$40 / 15 minutes = $2.66 / minute

$250 / 60 minutes = $4.18 / minute

Keep him!

I think he is just a "typical" 18 yr old boy.. not really into the romance scene. more into the money and getting his rocks off. Not sure I want to introduce him to this site- he might start expecting too much money..

I am not naive enough to think that our "relationship" is based upon anything more than $$ and sex.


I guess my main gripe if you will, is just that he is so "fast on the trigger". I don't mind that it is pretty much one sided. I just want it to last longer.

and for rimchair.. I understand where you are cumming from, but $250 is a little high for the Phoenix market. Going rate here is more like $200 per hour for a "pro" and $100-150 for a CL amateur..

and for Adam, I am not willing to risk getting an 18 drunk who has to go home to the parents..

  • Active Members

AS-

Your suggestions are great. I accept. ^_^ However, perhaps one should be careful about plying an 18 yo with wine. Sex may be legal but drinking may not be. Same old story about our boys in war; old enough to die for our country but not old enough to drink or vote, at one time.

However, the premise of most anything to "slow him down" whether food or a game or whatever might cool his jets a little. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I think he is just a "typical" 18 yr old boy.. not really into the romance scene. more into the money and getting his rocks off.

I guess my main gripe if you will, is just that he is so "fast on the trigger". I don't mind that it is pretty much one sided. I just want it to last longer.

Why not make him a 2 for $80 offer? Even an 18 year might be a little better at pacing himself the 2nd time around. Might even be coaxed into at least wanking you off while getting his, lol.

and for Adam, I am not willing to risk getting an 18 drunk who has to go home to the parents..

Which raises the question of whether you are ready to deal with any consequences to Mom and Dad tripping over this new source of revenue for their kid?

Not condemning, just asking. An acquaintance of mine had a teenager from one of those Pentacostal churches find Jesus on him and fess up to the whole kit & caboodle in open church during altar call. :pinch: Rather more than the usual sins of demon rum they were used to.

  • Active Members

I like lurkerspeaks and want him to have all of the fun he can get, but the words "high school" worry me. Yes, 18 is the legal line, but I think a guy should graduate high school before he is turning tricks. I hope that you have seen his ID.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.