Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New TV Not to be Missed!

Featured Replies

I'm enjoying the Canadian drama "Continuum" which airs on SyFy on Monday nights at 8PM. It's a drama that includes time travel about a group of militants fighting the fact that corporations take over the government in the future and they go back into the past to try to reverse that from happening. I tried the first episode and I really like it now.

I've enjoyed Elementary, which started in the fall. If you're restricting to 2013...Ripper Street has grown on me, withn the second episode, and I like The Following. Continuum hasn't really hooked me yet, tho I am watching it.

There are more new shows coming in the next 2 weeks.

I've been watching Deception. Its a mid- season replacement that feels a little like some of the old time evening Soaps.

I'm looking forward to "The Americans" which starts tonight on FX at 10PM with a special 97 minute premiere episode. Felicity + Kevin Walker + 80s flashback = Someone at FX is a genius. Tonight FX brings viewers the paranoia and fear of The Cold War with this drama about a pair of KGB spies (Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys) who have spent the past sixteen years posing as the typical American family pursuing the suburban dream. With luck, this series will last long enough for us to see the family torn apart by the airing of Amerika.

post-105999-0-58052900-1359555289_thumb.

I'm really liking "Beauty & The Beast" on The CW. It's the hottest beast ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.