Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calvin Klein Superbowl Commercial

Featured Replies

Far too tame. A waste of 4 million dollars, IMO

He was on Good Morning America this morning showing off his 12-pack. Very hot guy. No girlfriend. . . . hmmmm

does anyone else get a ping on their gaydar?

I don't know Ellen invites all the hot guys to her show... Is she secretly straight? :shifty:​

She knows her audience of women

I don't think the boy is much of a dancer, but that's ok - I can move enough for both of us ! :yes:

Not my type... ^_^

  • 3 weeks later...

Calvin Klein brings back Super Bowl model Matthew Terry to promote their new fragrance Dark Obsession. Which makes me wonder: how many of you actually wear cologne? I haven't worn it in years, and find it almost jarring when I encounter someone else wearing it. Anybody? I'll wait until you wipe the drool up.

And since the video has been removed at the top of the Superbowl commercial, I found a new link to remind you of his original commercial.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.