Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mistrial: Witness's fake eyeball pops out

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Several years ago, I read about a practical joker with a glass eye who loved to draw attention to himself. In fact he had several iterations of same. One that was blood shot for the day after and one that had a flag on it for the 4th of July. One of his favorite tricks was to be in a restaurant carefully studying the menu while idly using a fork to scratch his eye. Now that might cause me to lose my appetite.

Best regards,

RA1

I guess the jurors became eye witnesses.

  • Active Members

But, like many, wished to have "no part" in the proceedings.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Shame is for the innocent. No way herein. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Oh my AS you have a very sensitive appetite..^_^ I will steam clean everything so you don't have to worry.. You can eat off the floor..

Gross!

I may not be able to eat today.

(I.e., you got me back!)

  • Author

Oh my AS you have a very sensitive appetite..^_^ I will steak clean everything so you don't have to worry.. You can eat off the floor..

OK. So you and my mother are identical... ^_^

Just so I know...!

I knew I would have no problem getting along with your mom. Not sure you and I will get along without fighting about practically on everything..starting with the Constitution.. We need to be a weekend couple with both of us having long commutes?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.