Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which would you do? Wednesdays

Featured Replies

I am including three sets of pics, each set with a common factor. Let us know which you would choose to "do" out of each set....

James Franco

james_franco_6-thumb.jpg

or Dave FrancoGo-Fuck-Yourself-with-Dave-Franco.jpg

Second set---

David Beckham

David-Beckham-Nude-H&M2.jpg

or Cristiano Ronaldo

4-cristiano-ronaldo.jpeg

and the last set--

Harry Styles

Harry-Styles-Shirtless-Bulge-Scandal-1.j

or Justin Bieber

Justin-Bieber-Shirtless-photo-shoot.jpg

come on now guys.. over 50 views but just 7 people voting??? it only takes a couple of seconds..have some fun..see how you compare..

I faster my vote.. Not sure why Beckham is not so popular...

I faster my vote.. Not sure why Beckham is not so popular...

There is no choice compared to Cristiano. He is just beyond hot. Anyone would lose up against him. (And David is beginning to age out a bit)

It's so hard to write on my phone and my eye sights are getting worse... Not to mention my brain... Sorry for the typos guys..

But my Beckham looks so distinguished... ^_^

There is no choice compared to Cristiano. He is just beyond hot. Anyone would lose up against him. (And David is beginning to age out a bit)

But my Beckham looks so distinguished... :smile:

Distinguished? With all that ink?

id pick Cristiano I don't really care for the others. but picked Cristiano dave franco and justin b

Well I'm not a big fan of his tattoos but his face gives out very distinguished impression. He is so hot! I'm surprised that I'm the only one voted for him..

Distinguished? With all that ink?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.