March 11, 200818 yr A friend is planning a Thailand trip, and would like to attend the Pattaya Gay Festival that is usually held in early December, with the lighting of the Christmas lights, and the party in Soi 3 with the street closed. Can anyone tell me the dates for this year, so that my friend can be sure to attend!! Thanks in advance.
March 11, 200818 yr http://pattayagayfestival.com/ I looked on the site and didn't see the dates for what you requested. They do have several events planned through the year. Hopefully, someone in the know will be able to assist.
March 11, 200818 yr http://pattayagayfestival.com/ I looked on the site and didn't see the dates for what you requested. They do have several events planned through the year. Hopefully, someone in the know will be able to assist. Since the Pattaya Gay Festival started, the final four days each year have been "As usual the party will be held on 29, 30 November and 1, 2 December " This has been so successful, I cannot imagine any way the committee would have changed from this "usual format" for 2008. I think everyone can rest assured the final four days of the Pattaya Gay Festival in 2008 will again be: 29, 30 November and 1, 2 December G.P.
March 12, 200818 yr A friend is planning a Thailand trip, and would like to attend the Pattaya Gay Festival that is usually held in early December, with the lighting of the Christmas lights, and the party in Soi 3 with the street closed. Can anyone tell me the dates for this year, so that my friend can be sure to attend!! Thanks in advance. I have just spoken to one of the commitee members, and he confirmed that it will be as usual this year, 29 Nov - 2 Dec, last year they held a party on Jomtien Beach, a dinner at Bruno's restaurant, miss pgf at BoyzBoyzBoyz, and finished with the street party in Boyztown. I would guess this year will be similar
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.