Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surprises/Shockers on The Good Wife

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Boy, What a shocker. Not a clue. But what a well-scripted and directed end-of-the-season episode.

I loved the two long tracking shots during the episode. Producers don't usually throw around the extra bucks like that for episodic TV. At least one soul noticed.

And when Alicia opened the door at the end, I almost crapped my panties.

I knew exactly who would be at the door. It just met the pattern of the show. So I guess exactly.

I knew exactly who would be at the door. It just met the pattern of the show. So I guess exactly.

I think Carey is one sexy hunk of man. Would hate to see him cut out of future shows.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.