May 3, 201313 yr Private intelligence contractors make a lot of money. They are hidden quietly but have this extricate network that connects them to buyers. The hidden side of technological advancement has its dark side. Should we not use phones, emails and computers to protect ourselves... I think in the US it's not being used by the government per se for alleged purposes but there could intelligence contractors that would do it for individuals and private entities. Now doing anonymously without being caught will be a challenge too. http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/finance/news/powerful-spy-software-being-abused-200131578.html?.intl=us&.lang=en-us
May 3, 201313 yr What happens they monitor your pilgrims with a satellite device.. It's getting impossible.. I for one am thinking of going back to carrier pigeons.
May 3, 201313 yr Oh my AS, I don't worry too much.. People will find ways to use new surveillance technology fairly. What I am worried about is there is a big disparity between know and know nots... It will be another social problem in the future. Guess I will have to outfit them with little suicide vests...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.