Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNN Another OOPS Moment

Featured Replies

At the White House correspondents dinner President Obama joked how he admired CNN for covering all sides of an issues, just in case one of them was right.

And as you might remember during the Boston bombing coverage they wrongly and loudly reported a suspect had been arrested.

Not sure if many of you recall, however, the CNN newswoman reporting from Boston when the city was in lock down. Standing in a empty street she said, its so empty here you would have thought a bomb went off ... for real!

Well now CNN anchors Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield were speaking via satellite ... which is a great way to communicate between those in different areas. But in this case both women were on split screen in the same parking lot, I kid you not, covering the kidnapping story in Cleveland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hujI0JNbQA

  • Active Members

This isn't called the Communist News Network for nothing. ^_^ They do their own thing, don't they?

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Somewhat off topic, but I have to express how much I dislike Nancy Grace. Few people annoy me as much as she does. No idea why really but she does for some reason. Now back to our regularly scheduled program (and thanks for letting me get that off my chest).

Somewhat off topic, but I have to express how much I dislike Nancy Grace. Few people annoy me as much as she does. No idea why really but she does for some reason. Now back to our regularly scheduled program (and thanks for letting me get that off my chest).

I couldn't agree more. I totally hate the bitch!

Actually I used to be a big fan of CNN but over the past 12 months or so they have become like a cartoon network for news. I rarely watch them anymore. As for the above video it was the only one I could find on the topic. As for Nancy Grace I agree with the comments above I do not like her God gave me all the answers personality at all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.