Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A man finishes copying the Bible

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Without a doubt, both have sinned. But, if they had not, would any of us be here? Answer: No. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Well, ribs always have been a favorite here in the South. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Well I started this thread to introduce a man's strong will to overcome his pain and illness. We will face that challenging moment sometime in our life too and hope we all find some comfort somewhere as he did. ^_^

  • Active Members

The anthropophagous implications are perhaps best passed over. :smile:

This preacher reaches a fascinating answer through Genesis-based genetics:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife

So, rednecks are following pre-Moses biblical law? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I think the Bible is inspired by God. I just don't believe in the Bible is error free, however. Yes it is true that there are contradictions and things that can't be explained in the Bible. I don't know who first suggested that the Bible was error free? AS, can you find that person through your impeccable research capability? I think who came up with the idea that the Bible is infallible was wrong.

What I believe is hope, faith, and love... Compassion toward others and forgiving myself and others for our mistakes... I don't think nothing is wrong with a religion that teaches those things. I got excommunicated for believing that women don't need to be silenced i. Church and someone doesn't have to belong to a certain denomination. Even after my excommunication, didn't lose my faith. I pray something better may wait for me after this life... A little excited what it might be...

What I believe is hope, faith, and love... Compassion toward others and forgiving myself and others for our mistakes... I don't think nothing is wrong with a religion that teaches those things. I got excommunicated for believing that women don't need to be silenced i. Church and someone doesn't have to belong to a certain denomination. Even after my excommunication, didn't lose my faith. I pray something better may wait for me after this life... A little excited what it might be...

I do respect, and share, your ideals. What I honestly have never understood is why they need to be encapsulated in a religion.

  • Active Members

Philosophy + deity = religion. Haven't humans from time immemorial thought that if there isn't a God they have to "invent" one?

Best regards,

RA1

Never even owned a bible. My mothers like how could you not a have a bible? Never read it never cared too

Haven't humans from time immemorial thought that if there isn't a God they have to "invent" one?

That, or something like, is true of many of our behaviors adown the ages.

Is it therefore necessarily a recommendation in their favor?

  • Active Members

It just IS.

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.