May 14, 201313 yr Not a joke, as dog owners will know. Our dog more than once got hold of chocolate thanks to the ex's carelessly leaving it lying within reach. This meter would have been helpful for judging whether, and how fast, to rush to the vet: http://www.petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity?icn=petMD-utility_bar&icl=3_choco_meter#.UZKvysqXyGs
May 15, 201313 yr Was your dog okay? My my that's so dangerous.. I think a little bit of made in China chocolates will be fine since they put in just a tiny bit of real stuff... I think it's mostly sugar and artificial color..
May 15, 201313 yr Author LOL. Yes, I would think made-in-China chocolate would mostly be hazardous to humans. Just as it was their dog food and dog treats that were toxic to doggies. http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/safetyhealth/recallswithdrawals/ucm129575.htm http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/23/fda-nearly-1000-pets-sickened-by-china-made-dog-treats/
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.