Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBC reviving 'Ironside'

Featured Replies

OK, I can no longer confine my babble over NBC's coming 'Ironside' revival to my hijack of EXPAT's 'Dracula' thread.

In trolling memory lane, just found this entry on the original 'Ironside' in the treasure house that is tvtropes.org:

Series: Ironside
Ironside_3774.jpg

Ironside is a 1967-1975 Crime and Punishment Series whose main character is wheelchair-bound chief detective Robert T. Ironside, played by Raymond Burr.Seasons 1-3 are currently available on Huluexternal_link.gif.

A remake was recently announced that will air on NBC in fall 2013.

Tropes featured include:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/Ironside

  • Active Members

I am hoping hijacking is only verboten on aircraft, otherwise likely I will be spending time in the pokey. ^_^ According to me, random threads and random thoughts bring on random posts. ^_^ Perhaps I have had too many "discussions" in bars and the like where topics are without headlines. ^_^

Regardless, I know I will not be lonely if and when posting hijackers are sentenced to writer's prison. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.