Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Norma and Norman--the best couple on TV

Featured Replies

Poor Norman Bates. He’s a romantic at heart.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17528-1368659309-7.



He’s not like other guys.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-20796-1368659390-2.



That’s because he loves his mother. A lot!


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17342-1368659430-5.



Some might say too much.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-19184-1368659488-3.



Of course Norman is going to keep choosing his mother over other girls. Family is family.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-18443-1368660229-6.



They’re always there for each other.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-19082-1368659516-3.



Don’t make that face.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-18443-1368659553-3.



What’s wrong with a mother and son being close?


anigif_enhanced-buzz-16367-1368659572-1.



Seriously enough with the judgment.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17573-1368659597-3.



And so what if Norman calls her “Mother”?


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17038-1368659631-4.



You think it’s weird? Maybe YOU’RE weird.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-20247-1368659663-6.



Norma and Norman are the sane ones. Everyone else is crazy.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-21078-1368659745-1.



STOP WITH THE FACES.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-1047-1368659776-12.



Sure, they fight sometimes.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-13734-1368659796-3.





anigif_enhanced-buzz-31486-1368659812-11





But they always make up!


anigif_enhanced-buzz-10381-1368659924-3.





And snuggle.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-13670-1368659945-8.





Look how happy they are.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-11837-1368659979-12





Aww.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-16951-1368660011-9.





OK, so maybe things are a little rough and confusing right now.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-17040-1368660325-7.





There’s so much crap to deal with.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-19552-1368660413-1.





And no one appreciates the special bond these two share.


enhanced-buzz-20189-1368660440-1.jpg





But try not to let it get you down.


anigif_enhanced-buzz-22494-1368660476-1.





Norman and Norma will find a way to make it wrok.


enhanced-buzz-20116-1368660555-2.jpg





And you know they’ll be together in the end.


enhanced-buzz-12321-1368660988-13.jpg





Ain’t love grand?


anigif_enhanced-buzz-20797-1368660821-4.


Last week it was so creepy when she got in bed with him. I love this show :lol:

btw a little trivia .. I kept thinking I had seen the sheriff on another show ... and I have. He played Richard the ageless "other" on LOST. Full disclosure LOST being my all time favorite TV series :D

in case anyone didn't know, Freddie Highmore who plays Norman, was the boy with the golden Ticket in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp.

CHARLIE-1-300x168.jpg

in case anyone didn't know, Freddie Highmore who plays Norman, was the boy with the golden Ticket in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp.

CHARLIE-1-300x168.jpg

A few weeks ago, while channel-surfing on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I ended up watching most of movie called Toast, starring Highmore as British food writer Nigel Slater in his adolescence.

btw a little trivia .. I kept thinking I had seen the sheriff on another show ... and I have. He played Richard the ageless "other" on LOST. Full disclosure LOST being my all time favorite TV series :D

Four Aces,

I'm glad somebody finally brought up the sheriff! To me, he is the hottest one on the show - those eyes! I kept watching LOST hoping he would take his shirt off, but he never did. :no:

post-101614-0-97220400-1368881420_thumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.