Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barbara Eden at 78

Featured Replies

WOW is all I can see for how good this woman looks at 78. This was at the biggest AIDS fundraiser in Europe this past weekend. (Vienna's Life Ball)

BarbaraEden1.jpg

Wow she still got it..^_^

She's had some great plastic surgery. Not too overdone.

if you look at a really close up pic you can see she's had allot of plastic surgery.

  • Active Members

Wow indeed.

Must be something about living in a bottle... :D

I have always thought living in a bottle might be interesting but I so far have not met a genie or anyone who has survived it as well as she has. OTOH, please do not abandon me on some shipwrecked isle, UNLESS I can choose a companion for thereon. :smile: I also do not wish to be shot into space without same. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

OTOH, please do not abandon me on some shipwrecked isle, UNLESS I can choose a companion for thereon.

Retaining that choice for yourself would seem the course of wisdom.

mrs-howell.jpg

I also do not wish to be shot into space without same. :smile:

But for that one, now...

barbarella_111.jpg

...or, rather...

john-phillip-law-pygar-and-jane-fonda-ba

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.