Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Surreal

Featured Replies

Well I guess this is one way to move things along.

  • Active Members

The "news" accounts of folks watching someone on a building ledge, yelling, jump, jump are not "jokes". People really are nuts. One question is, who is nuttier, the jumper or the audience?

Best regards,

RA1

The "news" accounts of folks watching someone on a building ledge, yelling, jump, jump are not "jokes". People really are nuts. One question is, who is nuttier, the jumper or the audience?

Best regards,

RA1

I don't think a jumper is nuts. Mentally distressed perhaps or tired of life. There could be a dozen different reasons but IMO it is unfair to call them "nuts".

  • Active Members

I would rather be nuts than so distressed that I have to seriously consider taking my own life. I completely realize that there are those who do so with utmost distress and I completely wish they would not. Again, I hope that I would be diagnosed as nuts if I were to do so. Regardless, all who might do so have my complete sympathy.

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.