Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thinking About Going Back to Church

Featured Replies

Oh my Oz you think you will be safe because you live in the world of Oz.. Remember there are good witches like Glida in Oz too so there must be good and bad there too..^_^

Lol... ^_^ Come with me to heaven..^_^ I will take good care of you.. Come to think of it living with me for eternity won't be such a blessing.. Well I take it back..lol

LOL

Hitoallusa, are you saying that religion and witches are all in the same reality? :smile:

  • Active Members

Lol... :smile: Come with me to heaven.. :smile: I will take good care of you..

Reminds me of the following joke:

Father Murphy walks into a pub and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" The man said, "I do Father." The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to got to Heaven?" "Certainly, Father," was the man's reply. "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father." The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now

:smile:

Oh my not all priests are like that..

Reminds me of the following joke:

Father Murphy walks into a pub and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" The man said, "I do Father." The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to got to Heaven?" "Certainly, Father," was the man's reply. "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father." The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to Heaven?" O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now

:smile:

  • Active Members

Olivet Baptist Church is in MEM and Kenneth Whalum, Jr. is a local ne'er do well so to speak. He is not only a pastor but also a politician. Need I say more?

Best regards,

RA1

Even the apostle Paul said he is a big sinner..^_^ That guy praying could be me..^_^

972099_385208261600435_2114132687_n.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.