Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My computer got fried

Featured Replies

My computer got fried because of a malware but not sure it is related to a my inquisitive appetite. I was interested in a programmer who sold a simple surveillance program to escort agencies in Asia. I thought it was a simple code but it can do more than it claims, unbeknownst to most of programer operators. I don't think the program isn't that harmful since it just locates the person and able to get some basic information if the operator has limited knowledge in computers but to an experienced person it could be exploited to do more. I think some escort agencies use it to protect themselves from authorities investigating them, and avoid hacklers and flakers bothering them, so there isn't any harm unless they violate one's privacy, I believe.

Making money is good but it is getting more and more hi-tech in monitoring and surveilling customers at many businesses. It will be very odd to use a word such as discreet anymore in the near future. Even department stores track your movement in the store so that they can strategically place products and position employees at a certain location through out the store. I think things will be very different in a couple of years and at that point I think gay marriage is going to be a lesser issue than what we face then. By then I want to be shopping for shoes in heaven.. Not sure whether I will need shoes in heaven since it will be so clean that I might not need shoes though.. ^_^

Lol.. Lookin precisely.. Surprisingly the guy who should read it, read it and backed off. So the post worked. ^_^

All this huggermugger of watching, being watched, sending coded messages to your watcher, even knowing when your watcher stops watching you -- I am more convinced than ever that our hitoall is a secret agent. ;)

  • Active Members

An agent maybe, not so sure about the secret part. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Amateur or professional? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Somehow I never did see you working for BP or Royal Dutch Shell but in a social lab? Maybe so. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

That lab may have more "refreshments" than I can handle. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.