Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MIA eeyore?

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen posts or heard from eeyore lately? It seems as if he is currently missing. I do hope all is well with him and he returns soon :smile:

Ditto.. Hope you are okay.. ^_^

  • Active Members

From time to time I need to consider there are other things in addition to flying. I "automatically" assumed something about Miami rather than Missing In Action.

I hope eeyore is OK also.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I'm alive and well. Thanks for your concerns. Just haven't had much to post about boys lately. I'll try to post some slurpy photos in the other folder. I'm going through my Asian phase again so you'll have to deal with that... :logik:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.