Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D-Day anniversary

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I going to start by remembering an actor that I was fond of who went ashore on D Day (and lost a finger + being otherwise wounded more than once). James Doohan aka Scotty. His cremains might still be in orbit.

Best regards,

RA1

I don't actually remember D-Day--yes, I was around then, but I wasn't paying much attention--but June 6th happens to be the birthday of two of my closest friends, and one of my cousins was involved in the landings, so I am always aware of the date each year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.