Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golden Boy Theo James

Featured Replies

We may have lost the CBS drama "Golden Boy", but Theo James is in Chicago filming his next project. EW caught up with Theo James while he was on a break from shooting Divergent in Chicago where the production will continue until mid-July. ”Is this the picture where I have a t-shirt on and no pants? I was really hoping they’d use that one,” James jokes.

966931_10151645834639701_441118325_o.jpg

I wish they had used "that one" too. I'm not clear, is this a movie or a TV series?

Either way, I think he is incredibly handsome.

  • 2 weeks later...

Here is another shot from the movie he is filming. He's so HOTTTTTTTTT.

1015123_10151670661484701_1883355095_o.j

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.