July 1, 201313 yr Anybody watching this new series? I think its on USA network .... I watch it on Hulu. Basically about a group of undercover law enforcement agents from various agencies living in a beach front home in SoCal. So far it shows some staying power.
July 1, 201313 yr I've watched it and am enjoying it. It occurred to me tonight that they have a large enough ensemble cast that they could actually have someone die - and that ups the suspense factor for me.
July 1, 201313 yr There is too much machoism in the series that seems unrealistic to me. So it turned me off on the first two episodes. They are cute but I don't like the writing at all.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.