Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Grand - new music (hottie gay singer)

Featured Replies

american-boy.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27119-1372883829-6_grand-6.jpg

grand.jpg

I think I'm in love!

FWIW - the object of his affection isn't so unattainable after all. The guy who plays the straight(?) is a Fratmen model.

He can sing and that hot!!!!

This is one of the comments from youtube:

This makes me immensely happy. As someone who lives and breathes country, but is also in the lgbt community, I often feel like I've got two different worlds I'm trying to straddle - this, for me, is so much more than a song. This is another step to me having one version of myself no matter where I'm at - no more fractured identity, just ME. Steve, you are WONDERFUL. Don't let the inevitable haters get you down. You're talented, and star material.

FWIW - the object of his affection isn't so unattainable after all. The guy who plays the straight(?) is a Fratmen model.

The video at that link is not bad, but did you listen the audio? That boy is terrible voice actor ^_^

His video co-star (porn star)

all+american+boy2.jpg

His almost naked photo shoot.

steve+grand2.jpg

steve+grand3.jpg

steve+grand4.jpg

steve+grand5.jpg

steve+grand6.jpg

steve+grand7.jpg

steve+grand8.jpg

steve+grand.jpg

Oh my... Nice photos..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.