Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its Time To Play - Which Country Would You Take?

Featured Replies

Our good pal Eddie Snowden has been offered political asylum by three countries, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and Venezuela. So if you were in a like situation which of the three would you chose and why?

None...

I read that Iceland was also considering offering him asylum, and I would certainly take that over any of the three choices you named.

  • Active Members

I read that Iceland declined but I have seen no details. Certainly that is where I would go.

Best regards,

RA1

I would pick Bolivia first because I think it would be the safest of the three options. On the downside, Bolivia has the second worst health care rating of any country n the western hemisphere, but if I was 30 that would be less of an issue.

I think I am with hoover here. I would risk Bolivian health care sooner than Marine Base Quantico's.

Of course, Marines are almost always bottoms (or should I say I've never found any Marine tops), and that might be a selling point for some.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.