Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Boytoy's of Thailand

Featured Replies

On this trip, about 5-6 months, I thought I would share with you some of my guys that I meet along the way. So, here goes.

This is Mr. C. He is a massage guy at Hero Massage. He is versatile and a sweet lad. He is more of a top and his dick stays hard all the time. He is not the most passionate guy I have met there but his massage was decent. I thought he was yummy so I wanted to try him as opposed to my regular guy.

post-100001-0-19874800-1373808380_thumb.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Sorry Lucky. I have been so busy on this trip with other things. The boys and I stick to our hotel area most of the time and I have only been to Soi Twilight a few times this trip. The last one was 2 days ago and after 4 bars, no boy I wanted. Well, one from one bar but he was a coyote dancer and I didn't go back for him.

  • 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.