July 18, 201313 yr Don't think this one has been posted here before. Eek... http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/18/white-elephants-10-greatest-in-tempo
July 19, 201313 yr Active Members Let's not leave out drunks. We need protection too. Best regards, RA1
July 19, 201313 yr Active Members Of course. Are you about to be an alternate spokesman for Snowden? Best regards, RA1
July 19, 201313 yr WOW not quite as crazy as the other one posted here a ways back .... but these appear to be the same kids I think. If I ever start a X stream sport team I will draft them
July 21, 201313 yr This is the one that makes me terrified every time I watch it. Same four kids .... obviously its more than a lark to them they have a real talent for heights and balance. But fuck I think this one really is over the edge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ1NyS6Mzw btw Wouldn't it be funny if all these vids were done with green screen and we the viewers are being punked
July 21, 201313 yr Author It stands to reason that eventually one (if not more) of them will get killed. You think?! It did raise the thought: do they do it out of some sense of societal hopelessness and thus willingness to lose it all? Or is it rather the normal teenage brain's inability to assess risk, taken to extremes just because of these individuals' -- not really pathological -- desires and likes? What kind of local recognition and notoriety is it getting them? Etc. Anybody seen this written about anywhere?
July 22, 201313 yr Author P.S. This is the bridge in the first video above: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_to_Russky_Island
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.