Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did We Ever Find Out About MsGuy?

Featured Replies

Sorry if I missed it ... but I do not recall seeing any follow up to our MIA (not Miami RA1 :P ) MsGuy. Does anybody have some information? Is he well and moved on or?

He came back briefly and posted that he had computer issues. And then he has been silent. I hope he is doing well. I miss him too.

  • Active Members

Correct.

Best regards,

RA1

He PMed me that he had left for personal reasons that were unconnected with the sites, posted here and at Daddy's a few more times, then disappeared again. His explanation was understandable, but nothing dire. I hope to see him return again at some point.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.