July 23, 201313 yr It's a risky move. But as long as they support equal rights, I'll support them. And hopefully Harry will come out eventually.
July 23, 201313 yr It's a risky move. You think? Strikes me as the boys' affectionate post-Queer Eye embrace of gayness through laughing with, not at, its stereotypes. I like it.
July 23, 201313 yr You think? Strikes me as the boys' affectionate post-Queer Eye embrace of gayness through laughing with, not at, its stereotypes. I like it. I was talking a risky move calling a song "Best Song Ever". It creates an easy point of entry for critics. . .
July 23, 201313 yr Is Harry gay? There are so many conflicting answers on that matter. It will crush a lot of girl's hearts.
July 23, 201313 yr Is Harry gay? There are so many conflicting answers on that matter. It will crush a lot of girl's hearts. The rumor is that he is gay. But he hasn't come out yet. Lance Bass said on his radio show that he is certain that at least one of them is gay. But I don't know if he knows for sure or if he is only guessing.
July 29, 201313 yr This gif is cute from the video where this One Direction member on the right is playing a drag character on the left. Yes they are one and the same person.
July 29, 201313 yr Oh my he is so good.. I like his voice too.. This gif is cute from the video where this One Direction member on the right is playing a drag character on the left. Yes they are one and the same person.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.