Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basecamp: Best Project Managment Tool I have Found

Featured Replies

I am not sure if any of you have projects you work on with others. But, if you do, check out Basecamp. I have been using it for near 2 years and I love it. It is the best project management and collaboration tool I have seen. You can attach videos, photos, files, etc and depending on who is working on a particular project, each team members instantly gets notification.

I was looking into my account today and I have 39 team members in over 18 cities and it really does allow us all to communicate so easily.

http://basecamp.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.