Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something's changed

Featured Replies

So I've noticed a change in how the mobile version is behaving. On my iPhone 4S I access the site via Safari. Normally when I see the mobile version of the forum the categories that have new posts will be in bold so I know which to check.

For the last week no matter when I access the forum it all appears to have been all read by me. But I can see that there are a lot of new posts. So what's changed in the coding?

Strange. I'm not seeing what you are. On my iPhone 4S/Safari the mobile site still displays the same as always before -- categories with new posts in bold, etc.

Is there any way for the "Mark all forums read" or whatever it's called button to get stuck "on"?

Good question. It's still happening on my iPhone.

I only use Safari. It's worked fine and still works fine except for whatever reason all of the sudden everything is marked read now.

I figured out the problem. I was using a saved URL that cleared the site as it loaded.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.