Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willy

Featured Replies

I am a little bit concerned I may be accused of hogging this forum, but when I have what I think maybe good or interesting news I enjoy sharing it.

 

I know there will be many who remember the days when the duet of Willy and Amy were a big attraction after 9:30pm at Bondi Bar in Jomtien complex.

 

Two nights ago I discovered that Willy is now entertaining at Ants restaurant bar. It is located one Soi towards the beach from Bondi Bar and the last shop under Jomtien twin towers on the left.

 

The venue is not elaborate or up market but ideal for relaxing with friends and listening to Willy. I noticed a few familiar faces, so I guess the word will spread. I hope so.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'show me your Willy' :rolleyes::lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'show me your Willy' :rolleyes::lol:

 

Why didn't I think of that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.