Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny Boys Turn It On

Featured Replies

Congratulations Funny Boys Bar on your anniversary party and the anniversary of Mamasan Rose.

 

Good food, good company and a very happy atmosphere.

 

Also, I was quite amazed but pleased by the generosity of the bar owners who rewarded every member of their staff. Amongst the major prizes of a TV, DVD ETC, I lost count of the 1,000, 500 and 300 THB cash rewards that were handed out in the draw.

 

There was no floor show, but fun observering the night unfold. It is quite a while since I have enjoyed myself so much at a bar.

 

Report and photos courtesy of Graham Gay Affairs Pattaya at http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/gallery/f...z_boyz_town.htm

Funny Boys in boyztown is the best bar in town as far as I am concerned. Just sorry I missed the party

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.