Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Hotel in Phuket

Featured Replies

I normally stay at the BaanYinDee hotel and love it there. Their suites are booked for the time I will be there. Does anyone know of some really great hotels with close access to Patong Beach and that have a great swimming pool and high speed Internet? I have stayed at the Baan Yin Dee and the Holiday Inn and enjoyed both.

I normally stay at the BaanYinDee hotel and love it there. Their suites are booked for the time I will be there. Does anyone know of some really great hotels with close access to Patong Beach and that have a great swimming pool and high speed Internet? I have stayed at the Baan Yin Dee and the Holiday Inn and enjoyed both.

 

You could try Club One Seven, a small gay hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk to the beach...about 20 to the gay beach, and is on the main street about a 15 minute walk from Paradise.

 

It is a four story hotel, with a small pool, happy hour poolside, a small restaurant, and 15 rooms. You can check it out at

 

http://www.cluboneseven.net

I normally stay at the BaanYinDee hotel and love it there. Their suites are booked for the time I will be there. Does anyone know of some really great hotels with close access to Patong Beach and that have a great swimming pool and high speed Internet? I have stayed at the Baan Yin Dee and the Holiday Inn and enjoyed both.

 

I suggest La Flora Resort. It's a brand new hotel built on the site of the old Patong Beach Bungalows, so it's right in the heart of Patong, right on the beach. If you book a 'Beach Pool Villa' you'll have your own pool and the rainbow flag of the "Gay Beach" right outside your room. Wi-fi included, of course.

 

La Flora Resort Phuket

Thanks guys. There must be a convention in town or something as the nights I am there almost every hotel has booked the nice rooms for 2 of the nights for the week I want to stay there. I have usually stayed at BaanYinDee.com but they have limited access and wanted to move me to 3 different rooms over the course of the week. I kindly declined. I decided to stay a few nights at one of the Marriott resorts away from the Patong area and just relax and then move into a hotel for the remaining week to get a better idea of the gay scene there. I'll report in when I get there and let others know what is happening in Phuket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.