Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gian's Italian Restaurant in Jomptien

Featured Replies

Well, I thought I had pizza at News Cafe in the past and stopped by to ask the manager about it and he said No, they never had it. I told him I had eaten there when they had the 2nd floor open. He said that was not News Cafe but Gians and that the place had now moved next door to them. Yes, my memory is not good and it fails me often. :)

 

So, for my last dinner in Thailand, I took my favorite guys to eat at Gians. We ordered 2 pizzas for appetizers. One was a sausage pizza and the other one seafood. I had 5 guys with me. Each had a slice of each and loved them and we boxed the rest for later that night. We ordered 4 main dishes to share together as I wanted them to try it all. We ordered Lasagna, Seafood Spaghetti, Salmon Penne, and Ravioli. The guys loved everything but the Ravioli as when they looked at it, it was green and they thought disgusting. I asked them to each please just taste it. They did and they loved it. Each course was a success. By far their favorite was the Salmon Penne and they all said that is what they would get when they returned. I really like the Seafood Pasta for myself and it tasted great.

 

The guys all had Margaritas and beer. I had water. We shared all the food together and for all of us the bill was 3k baht. It is not the cheapest place in Pattaya but the food is excellent and the atmosphere was wonderful. We were an obviously gay group. Well, I an obviously gay falang with an obviously straight group of guys and we were well treated and the waiters were attentive and friendly. I met the manger and he was very nice and gave us great information.

 

Gian’s is going to be a regular stop on my trips here. Great food. Great atmosphere and very enjoyable.

 

Gian's is located next to News Cafe on the road that leads into Jomptien from Pattaya. It is right before Chateau Dale and the first View Talay. It is in the complex of small shops and it on the front corner location. It has a sign out front and is easy to find.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.