June 28, 200818 yr Papa David's is a gay owned and operated business in Pattaya. It is located on the way to Jomptien at the circle turnaround right after Pattaya Properties. They have a wide variety of food to eat and enjoy. They have a bit of something for every taste. It is English owned and the food has a flare of the English in it but a wide variety of other things. I ate a great Chicken Plate with two pieces of chicken and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast. It tasted very good. The BF had some Thai food and he said it was good as well. When I lived in Jomptien a few years back, I ate there several times a week and always went alone and sat and was served with a smile and the food was good. The cost of the Chicken and Toaste with coffee and juice was 180 baht. Papa David's is clean and the atmosphere is very comfortable. I recommend it to anyone staying in the area looking for a good, inexpensive meal with good quality food.
June 29, 200818 yr Already many years ago i liked to go there when i stayed only in jomtien complex. November i will return to jomtien and visit papa david every morning. Always have had friendly waiters.
June 30, 200818 yr I use to see Allen from PattayaGay there early mornings quite often. The place seems to draw a group of regulars which attests to the good food.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.