Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today's pop culture trivia question..

Featured Replies

What two current tv shows feature real life sisters in their leads?

I must not watch either of them because I don't know the answer.

Hahaha. I thought for sure you would have the answer, Expat. I even considered putting on the original post, "who besides Expat, knows..."

ok. our first clue.. one show is a comedy, the other is a drama

next clue.. both shows are on the Fox network..

is anyone interested? or should I just let this thread die unanswered?

Maybe you didnt understand the question. There are two separate shows currently on prime time tv, in which the star of each show are real life sisters. One show is a comedy, the other a drama.. and both shows are on Fox..

I just found this fact out recently and was surprised myself, so I thought I would share the trivia with the board.

"The New Girl" stars Zoey Deschanel, and "Bones" stars her sister, Emily Deschanel.

"The New Girl" stars Zoey Deschanel, and "Bones" stars her sister, Emily Deschanel.

Ah ha! I don't watch either show. I tried Bones a long time ago and it was not for me but it is still going on so I guess it does OK in the following.

Now, I have a trivia question for you: Which 2 Vampires did Oz dream about last night? (wait, only one true vampire and one hunter)

I don't watch either show. I guess that's why I didn't know it either.

Ah ha! I don't watch either show. I tried Bones a long time ago and it was not for me but it is still going on so I guess it does OK in the following.

Now, I have a trivia question for you: Which 2 Vampires did Oz dream about last night? (wait, only one true vampire and one hunter)

HANDS OFF. Steve McQueen Jr. is all mine.

"The New Girl" stars Zoey Deschanel, and "Bones" stars her sister, Emily Deschanel.

That's funny! I watch Bones regularly; I've never watched The New Girl, but I did notice that the names of the actresses were the same - and I thought it was just coincidence.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.