Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Price of Gas In Thailand

Featured Replies

Yes, I know it is bad all over. I also know the motorbikes get better millage than cars. But, the cost for filling up the bikes keep getting higher and higher. Has the cost of the airport runs changed dramatically?

 

Not sure, but my taxi from BKK to Pataya runs on propane so maybe the price is stable? Will know in a month.

Not sure, but my taxi from BKK to Pataya runs on propane so maybe the price is stable? Will know in a month.

 

Prices of gas are about to be increased from THB 10/kgm up to THB 16/kgm.

A lot of gas station owners filled up their thanks and pretend to run out of gas waiting for the price increase to happen.

 

A lot of gas stations show long ques of waiting cars and trucks.

 

Last week I was planning to convert my car to gas, but I put everything on hold for now.

 

Well, laurence, I didn't know what to make of your statement about propane as I didn't really know the cars used them. I guess I have been oblivious to that but was told by a good friend last night that the majority of taxi's in BKK use propane and would not be able to afford the business if they were gas driven. So, I guess propane is cheaper. Is this part of the cause of the pollution in Thailand?

 

Joseph, that is a huge increase. I am sure we will see it in the numbers at the pumps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.