Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pan Pan kicks ass with Pizza

Featured Replies

The boyfriend and I took a few of his friends to Gian's last week and we ate the pizza. I really enjoyed it. Last night, we decided to try Pan Pan's for their pizza and to compare the two. I preferred Gian's but the guys all preferred Pan Pan. That was one Falang vote for Gian's and 4 Thai boys vote for Pan Pan.

 

At Pan Pan, I don't think I saw the waiters smile at us one time. Not friendly at all and did not take care of us the way they should have. Normally, I leave a nice tip but this time, I left only about 50 bath on an order that was over 1500 bath. The service was just not good at all.

Pan Pan does vary in the quality of service. Can I advise you to eat somewhere else and then go to Pan Pan for dessert. Sit at the front, right next to their display of cakes and icecreams, ask for two desserts, two knives, and then share it over a coffeee. Always a nice end to the evening.

Can I advise you to eat somewhere else and then go to Pan Pan for dessert. Sit at the front, right next to their display of cakes and icecreams, ask for two desserts, two knives, and then share it over a coffeee.

With that sort of customer advice it's no wonder the waiters are not very friendly and unsmiling ! :lol:

 

Pan Pan does vary in the quality of service. Can I advise you to eat somewhere else and then go to Pan Pan for dessert. Sit at the front, right next to their display of cakes and icecreams, ask for two desserts, two knives, and then share it over a coffeee. Always a nice end to the evening.

 

I do like their deserts. :) The Ice Cream there is good as well. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.