Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rooftopping -- from the Russian daredevils

Featured Replies

oh my vertigo

They really and truly must have a death wish.....

  • Author

They really and truly must have a death wish.....

To each their own, no?

When I was little we would go to Myrtle Beach, SC many summers for vacation. Back then the Flying Wallendas were a regular attraction there during part of each summer. They did their high wire acts with no nets or safety lines.

Every few years there would be one fewer Wallenda, but the rest faithfully kept at it, the young ones joining the act as they grew up. We didn't think they had a death wish, just a dedication to doing what they loved.

Obviously these guys are wired differently than I am! I feel my scrotum tightening just watching the videos!

  • Author

I feel my scrotum tightening just watching the videos!

Same here! That is part of the fun for me -- seeing how much I can stand to watch before I have to click away.

  • Active Members

... part of the fun for me -- seeing how much I can stand to watch before I have to click away.

As you may recall, I get dizzy just watching Wiley go over a clift in Road Runner cartoons so I just avoid this type of stuff completely. :pinch:

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.