Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<3

Featured Replies

Are you listening to this awesome song? Does it make you want to do horse?

Anyway,

So many missing and broken and empty plastic hearts. The world would be happier place if we had more plastic hearts in this connected era. Do you think it will rain tomorrow? We need more rain and ice here. There are two guys staring at me as I write this post kind of creepy and nice at the same time, huh? So the guys from Pawn Stars are on tour, for real ... WTF do they do? It kind of makes me curious enough to go see them , but back in fish land though beautiful Cuban boys to play with. I m sure from your posts many of you have already played with my toys first. Don't be scared off of plastic hearts we need more life is too short not to enjoy them. It is nice to be let back in again maybe I can do it again next year if all goes as planned.

Where have you been Four Aces? We inquired about you a couple of months ago.. Glad that you are okay.. Hope everything is well..

Thanks I am really really really really really well. Did you know Germany was one sick cluster fuck of a country after WWI? I mean really twisted and this was before WW2 stuff. No one really really really cares. I just thank these two guys always staring at me now when I post here. One I really really really want haha here you go

come on people now smile on your brother everybody get together and try to love one another right now. jcy heads up fat kid in the back hey hey hey,bc.reminds me of this little piggy went to market but this little piggy went to mcdonalds so did that piggy lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.