November 26, 201312 yr http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/The-CIAs-Most-Highly-Trained-Spies-Werent-Even-Human-224933882.html
November 26, 201312 yr Active Members I think I know some of those animals. The most amazing "cat show" I ever saw was on Mallory Square in Key West. This guy had a cat jumping through a ring of fire + some other uncatlike activities. I saw this show once many years ago and never saw a repeat although I have been to EYW many, many times. Probably many have seen the guy who just sits on the sidewalk with a dog lying next to him with a cat on top of the dog and a hamster on top of the cat. I could never decide if this was training or drugs. Best regards, RA1
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.