Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A few Images from Pattaya

Featured Replies

Here is a very sexy young man. He is 20 years old and worked here for a little bit. His parents both died in the Tsunami. He is very sweet and kind. There are NO sexual images and we will never have any of a bar boy this site. We just decided we wanted to show the world that Pattaya and Sunee have some amazingly wonderful and very handsome guys who are over 18 and really do make the phrase Land of Smiles mean so much to many of us. Enjoy!

post-2333-1216887619_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887643_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887666_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887678_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887691_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887720_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887730_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887748_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887761_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887773_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887785_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887797_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887829_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887841_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887855_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887871_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887886_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216887943_thumb.jpg

post-2333-1216888156_thumb.jpg

 

 

Please remove the pictures of the boy smoking a cigarette. I couldn't bear another long thread by the Nicotine Nazis raving about second hand smoke. :-)

 

 

 

 

Here is a very sexy young man. He is 20 years old and worked here for a little bit. His parents both died in the Tsunami. He is very sweet and kind. There are NO sexual images and we will never have any of a bar boy this site. We just decided we wanted to show the world that Pattaya and Sunee have some amazingly wonderful and very handsome guys who are over 18 and really do make the phrase Land of Smiles mean so much to many of us. Enjoy!

 

This is 100% proof of different strokes for different folks - guess if we all found the same guys attractive, it just wouldn't be much fun.

 

This is 100% proof of different strokes for different folks - guess if we all found the same guys attractive, it just wouldn't be much fun.

 

LOL. I"ll try to do better next time. Any special request?

 

Please remove the pictures of the boy smoking a cigarette. I couldn't bear another long thread by the Nicotine Nazis raving about second hand smoke. :-)

 

My dear Jomptien, I put this photo in there for you. He gagged on the cigarette as he is NOT a smoker. I kept telling him the the nicest man in Pattaya is a smoker and that he is Jai Dee and it would be nice to have one or two photos for him in the batch. He reluctantly agreed but was worried about the Nicotine Nazi's. I am sure they are busy with other gossip this week and won't even notice the cig's he is smoking. I was just hoping that the cig pics were enough to get your nipples hard. Did it work?

I was just hoping that the cig pics were enough to get your nipples hard. Did it work?

 

 

It made my nipples so hard I was offered a job in a Lady Bar. Now I just have to find some pink dancing shorts in my size.

 

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.