Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thai Air LAX - BKK Changes

Featured Replies

I had a reservation on the Thai air direct flight from LAX to BKK in mid-November. It was to leave LAX at about 9 p.m. and arrive in Bangkok at about 6 a.m. on Monday morning. I was then going to shuttle over to Don Muang (sp) and catch a 2:30 flight to Ubon Ratchathani.

 

Now with the changes, I leave LAX at 12:30 pm on Saturday (guess I can't go to Hollywood Park for the horse races before I leave to BKK) and arrive in BKK at 11:40 p.m. on Suday evening after a fuel stop in Osaka, Japan. I still don't leave Don Muang until 2:30 p.m. on Monday. I don't even know if the shuttle runs that time of night?? If it does, I will probably catch the suttle that night, and get a room at the Amari at Don Muang. Just for info, the "offical" airport hotel at the new airport, the Novotel, starts at $140 US per night.

 

There is a little good news...I had a premium economy seat on the direct flight...and they upgraded me to business class as there are no premium economy seats on the airplane they use for this trip now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.