Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thiago - GoGo Dancer

Featured Replies

I thought I had posted about Thiago before but can't find that I did, maybe I am just losing faster then I thought! :-)

He has been a GoGo dancer for at least the last 5 years, I was told that he was on the show "Big Brother Brazil" around 2009(similar to the U.S. show). He dances at every gay club I have been to in Porto Alegre and all the straight ones too. He seems to be at Mezzininu for the 9:00pm weekend show then goes to Indescretus night club, then Bar Mixx and on. I have seen him on the same night at 3 different clubs(and I guess he saw me at 3!) Probably the most energetic guy I have ever seen. He is not as good looking as a lot of the guys but in person exudes a real sexiness and a ton of personality ! At the saunas gogo boys end their routine usually coming back on stage naked at the end...kinda like the old Gaeity in NYC. He has a very nice dick and is not shy about showing it to you! as I have been the recepient of it being placed in my hand when he walks around the tables for tips! He has a lot of Youtube videos up

He is in the middle of the group in this video from Porto alegre gay pride Mezzaninu float:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nzlHmEZKHg

this video is of his gogo dancing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJo7Wkj5hNE recommend u turn the volume off when u watch this

post-119356-0-58168900-1394839729_thumb.

post-119356-0-92666000-1394839837_thumb.

post-119356-0-55789700-1394839860_thumb.

post-119356-0-97748900-1394839898_thumb.

  • Active Members

I'm glad we have different tastes in Thiago's. Before I went to this thread and opened it, thought for a second that my guy had a second job.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.