Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya Passion has proven to be nothing but a pain in the buns for me.

Featured Replies

I attempted to register as Geezer on Pattaya Passion and failed.

 

I then registered as Geezer 1, logged in several times, and read posts. Upon trying to log in later a message was displayed saying the ID or password was invalid. (Despite being those sent in an Email to me)

 

Subsequently I registered as Geezer II, logged in, and read the postings. Now when attempting to log in messages appear stating the ID or password is invalid, and three girls in Bangkok want to have a fling with me.

 

I have abandoned further attempts, as I don’t know how far beyond Geezer II I can count in Roman numerals, and I am afraid of girls.

NO

 

No, not at Pattaya Passion, but at Gay Ting Tong and Baht Bus

 

I just received an Email from Passion Patrol explaining the problem.

 

It is the result of a conscientious and effective effort to prevent the hijacking of handles by nefarious individuals. I appreciate the measures taken by Passion Patrol to this end on my behalf.

 

I have now successfully logged in as Geezer, and look forward to a long and pleasant association with Passion Patrol.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.