Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Blues Factory Pattaya

Featured Replies

If you like the blues, then The Blues Factory Pattaya is a must see. It is right off of Walking Street and in the middle of several girl bars. It is NOT a girl bar with bar girls. It is a live music show that starts around 9:30 at night and goes until around 4AM or so. The blues are at 9:30 and I think a rock band comes on at 12:30. I didn't stay for the rock portion of the show.

 

BUT

 

The blues group was WONDERFUL. They played great live music. The lady singer is excellent and talented. You cannot have a bad time here unless you only joy in life is seeing a gogo boy on stage. There are guys on stage here but they are musicians and not offable. Although, you might be able to convince them to have a drink with you. :)

 

I grew up on Etta James.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etta_James

 

Her voice drove me mad when I was young and growing up in the deep south, I really love Blues as well as Jazz. The lady singer at the Blues Factory in Pattaya is great and sang a few of Etta's songs. It really did bring me back to my childhood.

 

I had a Thai boy with me and he had a wonderful time. I did have to explain some of the songs to him as he heard the words but didn't understand the nuances built into them. When I told him what the song actually meant, he laughed and started clapping along with everyone.

 

I have to thank my friends for pushing me to go to this place. I plan to make it a regular stop. I also hope that many of you will step out of the gay areas and see this place. It is a sure fire good time.

 

http://thebluesfactorypattaya.com/

 

 

 

It's fun taking boys there. Even though they aren't familiar with Blues music they tend to love the female singer. Maybe they think she's Tina Turner!

 

 

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...

Just came back from another great night at this place. It really is a way to step outside of the chaos in Pattaya and the boy bars. It is low key, easy going and relaxing. Take a friend and just sit back and listen to the music. You will not regret it! It has taken over as my number 1 spot to hang out when I am not in the mood for a gogo experience.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.