August 19, 200818 yr I took a boy to see Coyote off of Soi Lucky Star. It is a girl bar. Unlike the girl bars on Walking Street, these ladies were hot and sexy. One thing I really loved about the place was they sold ping pong balls for 20 bath each. When you saw a girl on stage you liked, you threw her the ball and she could cash it in for the money later in the evening. It was a very fun way to tip the girls and when I open my first bar, I will have to do this as I did find it enjoyable. There is really no boy bar that compares to the energy level in the girl bars. The customers were all having fun and the girls really did seem to enjoy themselves and they ALL knew how to dance. Why are there no gay bars that have as much energy? Why can't they get the customers so excited and engaged in the show? I just wonder about this. I do not think that going to a girl bar is a must see for a gay man. I am totally gay but I occasionally enjoy these bars and the girls there. It is a nice break from the boy bars where one just sits and oogles.
August 19, 200818 yr There is really no boy bar that compares to the energy level in the girl bars. The customers were all having fun and the girls really did seem to enjoy themselves and they ALL knew how to dance. Why are there no gay bars that have as much energy? Why can't they get the customers so excited and engaged in the show? I just wonder about this. Maybe it is because 75 - 80% of the 'gays" isn't gay at all and in fact really hate the job and even more hate the idea of having sex with a same sex person. Of course, not all of the girls like the job they're in, but at least, if they have sex, it's not against their nature.
August 19, 200818 yr One thing I really loved about the place was they sold ping pong balls for 20 bath each. When you saw a girl on stage you liked, you threw her the ball and she could cash it in for the money later in the evening. Brings back memories of a bar I visited many moons ago in Cyprus. There too you could buy ping pong balls and throw them to the lady of your choosing. When the selected one had accumulated at least half a dozen she would stuff them up her pussy and then project them back at you (with no hands required!). Some of the girls would have won gold medals for their accuracy if it was an Olympic sport
August 20, 200818 yr I couldn't agree more about how easy it would be to add a spirit of fun and entertainment in the go go bars. Several years ago I made the same suggestion vis a vis the ping pong ball game and a few other innovations found in the girlie bars. The response from users here (or was it Saatdee?) was almost universal condemnation and accusations that i was treating the dancing guys as if they were performing monkeys. Frankly, those responses discouraged me from further participation on these boards - much to some guy's relief I imagine. Anyway, I hope some bar owners read your suggestion and initiate something like that. It's really fun in the girl bars amd I'm convinced it would bring in lots of customers.
August 20, 200818 yr Wow, that jogged my memory. A few years ago I think it was the old Crazy Pub(??) which had one or two lads who inserted and then recovered double edged razor blades as well as yards of ribbon, and silk handkerchiefs from their nether regions. I particularly recall a lad who would insert three or four full sized chicken eggs then expel them. I really did not enjoy it, and thought of it as abusing orifices which were better employed in other endevors. But I was mesmerized when an unclad and anatomically gifted lad gyrated with a hula hoop causing his taut, outsized tackle to flail about in wonderous fashion.
August 20, 200818 yr . The response from users here (or was it Saatdee?) was almost universal condemnation and accusations that i was treating the dancing guys as if they were performing monkeys. Wow. I remember that thread. I may have even felt that way at the time. Have to admit tho, after seeing it work in the girl bars it's all about the fun. Also a nice way to give 20B tips to dancers who dance well.
August 20, 200818 yr The response from users here (or was it Saatdee?) was almost universal condemnation and accusations that i was treating the dancing guys as if they were performing monkeys. Had to be the Sawasdee forum - I was a regular there until the site had those gov't blocking problems and I never went back - but I remember that thread very well.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.