August 24, 200818 yr I always check the website to make sure the times for the movie we want to see. It is easy to use and has always been very accurate. http://www.movieseer.com/showtimes.asp?Channel=2
August 25, 200818 yr Movieseer is a very useful site but I have had a problem twice where the theatre made last-minute changes to their schedule. It can help to double-check at the theatre's own website (if any). Paragon: http://www.paragoncineplex.com/home/home.php MBK: http://www.sfcinemacity.com/default.asp
August 26, 200818 yr also movieseer does not list cinemas within a complex - I movie I wanted to see recently was shown on movieseer at 7 times each night at one cinema complex but didn't say that two of those times where at the 500 Baht a ticket "loveseat" only cinema and another was at the 700 Baht a ticket luxury cinema in the complex! bkkguy
August 28, 200818 yr Probably the best set of movie reviews, show times, etc, is Thomas Ohlson's weekly movie reviews, which he sends out, usually on Thursdays, every week. I have attached an example of what he sent out this week. To subscribe, just send him an Email and ask to be placed on his weekly Pattaya movies mailing list. He also does a similar list for Chiang Mai. I don't know if he does other cities in Thailand, but you can ask. To subscribe, contact him at: thomasohlson@hotmail.com
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.