June 20, 201412 yr The 2014 Critics’ Choice Television Awards take place in Los Angeles on Thursday. The Broadcast Television Journalists Associationchoose the recipients from nominees in both cable and broadcast TV. And the winners are… SUPPORTING ACTRESS, DRAMA Bellamy Young, “Scandal” SUPPORTING ACTOR, DRAMA Aaron Paul, “Breaking Bad” GUEST PERFORMER, COMEDY Uzo Aduba, “Orange Is The New Black” GUEST PERFORMER, DRAMA Allison Janney, “Masters of Sex” SUPPORTING ACTOR, MOVIE OR MINISERIES Matt Bomer, The Normal Heart SUPPORTING ACTRESS, MOVIE OR MINISERIES Allison Tolman, “Fargo” SUPPORTING ACTOR, COMEDY Andre Braugher, “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” SUPPORTING ACTRESS, COMEDY TIE: Kate Mulgrew, “Orange Is The New Black” and Allison Janney, “Mom” GENIUS AWARD Ryan Murphy REALITY SERIES “Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey” REALITY SERIES COMPETITION “Shark Tank” ANIMATED SERIES “Archer” ACTOR, MOVIE/MINISERIES Billy Bob Thornton, “Fargo” ACTRESS, MOVIE/MINISRIES Jessica Lange, “American Horror Story: Coven” TALK SHOW “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” REALITY SHOW HOST Neil deGrasse Tyson, “Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey” MINISERIES “Fargo” MOVIE The Normal Heart ACTOR, COMEDY Jim Parsons, “The Big Bang Theory” ACTRESS, COMEDY Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep” COMEDY SERIES “Orange Is The New Black” ACTRESS, DRAMA Tatiana Maslany, “Orphan Black” ACTOR, DRAMA Matthew McConaughey, “True Detective”
June 20, 201412 yr I am very glad to see Fargo take best miniseries. I never liked the movie and don't normally like this kind of thing but I watched it and thought it was simply fabulous. The acting and the plot and the story were all fantastic. Billy Bob Thornton was perfection from beginning to end. Veep is one show I just can't get into even with all the high praise it gets. Brooklyn Nine Nine - I watched about 20 min of the first show and was done with it. I thought it was horrible.
June 20, 201412 yr I'm glad Matt Bomer won for The Normal Heart. I totally agree. He was amazing in that role. He is so versatile in his acting. I really hope he keeps getting great roles!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.